For many people, discovering new products and services while evaluating their houses is a natural part of the process. For instance, Energy Recovery Ventilation, or an “ERV”, is an excellent example of a technology with tremendous benefits but has very little awareness outside of commercial development. Let’s take a closer look at what an ERV is, its benefits, and why the Intelli-Balance™ 100 Balanced Air 50 – 100CFM is an excellent ventilation system for your home.
Energy Recovery Ventilation
ERV stands for energy recovery ventilator. However, what exactly is an energy recovery ventilator (ERV)?
The HVAC system’s ducts can connect ERVs to the system. ERVs use two fans to bring in fresh air and remove stale air from a home or workplace.
Additionally, ERV ventilation systems remove pollutants and allergens from the air they move into your house or office, ensuring that the air you breathe is safe and healthy.
Shockingly, the air inside most homes is at least five times more polluted than the air outdoors, according to research. Considering that we spend up to 90% of our waking hours in our homes and other indoor areas, this is very troubling.
To remedy this, consider installing an energy recovery ventilation (ERV) air exchanger in your house or company, which will ensure that you have access to clean, fresh air 24 hours a day – while improving energy efficiency.
Why should you use ERV HVAC?
There are numerous advantages to putting an ERV in your home or office, but here are a few of the most important:
- Removing formaldehyde, allergies, and other harmful substances
- Asthma sufferers’ ability to breathe better
- Maintaining a pleasant odor-free environment
- Controlling the growth of mold and mildew
- Increasing your house’s energy efficiency
- Pollen, dander, and other materials will build up less frequently in your home
- Sleeping better as a result of breathing cleaner, more cycled air
- Using a system that is quiet, easy to maintain, and provides good customer service
About Intelli-Balance™ 100 Balanced Air 50 – 100CFM
Whether you live in a single-family house or complex, Intelli-Balance™ 100 is the right choice for you. The Panasonic energy recovery ventilator meets the ANSI/ASHRAE 62.2 standards. This ERV is flexible and adaptable in every climate zone, making it cost-effective.