Eden is preparing for our first permitted home print and are looking for team members!
Job Posting: 3d Concrete printing Interns
Eden Homes is printing our first homes and are looking for 2-4 3d Concrete printing Interns
The candidate will assist in the 3d Concrete printing process including drafting, gcode, machine prep, printing and overall construction process. The ideal candidate will have a background in 3d printing and aptitude for construction and
Qualifications/ job requirements
- Current enrollment or recent graduation with a Bachelor’s or Masters degree from an accredited college or university with major coursework in Architecture, Construction Management,Engineering, 3d printing or in any related fiel.
- Verification of your education (which may include high school graduation or GED , undergraduate and/or graduate degrees) is required l ll ppll
- A criminal background investigation is required
- Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities, and experience and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasona ble accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather and/or inclement conditions.
Duration: 3-6 months (qualified applicants will receive full time offers upon completion)
Start date: September 1, 2022
Hours: variable 20 hrs per week
Salary: 20$ hourly
Applying: Respond to [email protected] with resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references: In the cover letter candidates should describe, in concise detail, their interest in this position and highlight any prior experience that is relevant to this position.